Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Return











I have been so freakishly (is that even a word???) busy with my everyday life that I have been neglecting my blog which I apologize greatly for. I have been creating like crazy and have found that earrings are my current creation of choice! I hope everyone is well and also hope everyone is enjoying their summers! Fall is just around the corner if you can believe it. My daughter starts Kindergarten here in a few weeks which is so bittersweet. I am so incredibly proud but at the same time so incredibly scared that she is growing up. I hope I have taught her what she needs to know in order to be successful and meet friends. I am sure this is a normal mom fear =) I will have to post a pic of her first day!

2 comments:

manoj singh said...

Gold is knows as a precious metal and gold rings are used to mark important and precious occasions such as a wedding. A gold wedding ring is what makes a bride looks really stunning and proud.jewellery online shopping india

RockRushIndia said...

Great post. Buy gold bali design online.