Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a bummer....

Hello all~ As you can see from my blog, I created handcrafted jewelry pieces in my spare time and also design pieces upon request. Just a few days ago I unfortunately had an accident while cooking dinner and burned some of my fingers which has made it impossible to make any new designs. I have been soooooo bummed about this and soooo frustrated. I guess I didn't truly realize until now how much I really enjoy this outlet of my feelings. I guess the old adage is true that you never really know how much you care about something until it is gone (or in my case temporarily unavailable). I just started back working on new pieces today and I feel so much better.... Everyone needs an outlet for feelings or frustration (pick your outlet wisely)!!!

No comments: