Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why I love making jewelry at home!!!

I have a 3 year old daughter whom I love to spend time with. I love to watch her develop and grow and feel truly blessed that she is in my life everyday. I have also been lucky enough to be home with her for the past 2 years. I love being home with her but found that I was feeling a bit surpressed and torn... I loved being home and spending time with her but also felt I needed a little something to focus on!!! I have always been interested in creating jewelry but never took the time to do it. I finally decided to give it a go and here I am creating & selling via my Ebay store. I have come a long way from starting this venture a little over a year ago but it has been worth it. I feel satisfied that I tried something and am sticking with it!!! Hope everyone takes the leap sometime in the life and tries something they really enjoy =))))

No comments: